Use of links
Linked websites are not under the control of the City of Cape May. The City of Cape May accepts no liability for the availability or content of those other sites. Linked websites are presented strictly as a service to the user.
Linking to www.capemaycity.com
It is not necessary to get permission to link to www.capemaycity.com or any of its content. When linking to any element or web page within the City of Cape May web site, use the base URL www.capemaycity.com.
You may not present our content or elements as your own. You may not format your pages to resemble www.capemaycity.com web site pages.
The City of Cape May cannot be responsible for condition or content of any non-City of Cape May link. Links are provided to promote programs, services, policies, and the welfare of the City of Cape May.
No links will be provided without review and approval. All links provided will be considered by these criteria:
• All links must benefit the residents of the City of Cape May
• All links must fit the service and purpose of the webpage on which it is presented.
• Federal, State and Local Governmental links maybe used
• Links to an entity whose activities are in support of the purpose of the webpage on which it is presented may be used.
• Links to Internet tools and services, or links providing information for this website maybe used.
• Links for businesses will not be linked unless required to fulfill the goal of the department sponsoring the webpage on which it is presented.
• Links from www.capemaycity.com pages will be reviewed periodically and removed if they no longer fit these criteria’s.
This list of criteria does not exclude other criteria that may be considered.
The City of Cape May will not enter into reciprocal link agreements.
Please contact the City of Cape May webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org concerning any link found on these pages that seems inappropriate or does not fit the above criteria.
Use of this website indicates an understanding of these preceding considerations. This disclaimer may be modified without notice at any time.